Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Monday 14 April 2014

Dota 6.80c Map Download

dota logo warcraft 3 villehem

It's been a while since I played Warcraft DotA and I visited the official website to see that they have updated their map to 6.80c. Last time I played it was 6.79 but since I'm playing DotA 2, it won't be a problem since Dota 2 is already on 6.81.

6.80c is supposed to be a fix for the gold bug present on the earlier versions of 6.80. The gold bug was the unlmited gold bug using wards. I know most of you already know it because of those abusers you play with in garena pub games.

dota 6.80c loading screen
Changelogs:

  • Fixed a gold exploit that was possible with Wards


If you want to look at the changelogs from 6.80 to 6.80c, you can visit PlayDota to view the complete patch notes.

download button villehem
If the link is broken, mention it in the comments and I'll fix it right away.



Author:
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment